Nigerian Oil and Gas Opportunity Fair (NOGOF) bring together professionals from the upstream, downstream and midstream sectors of the oil and gas industry. NOGOF 2023 presents suppliers, manufacturers and service companies with the basic opportunity to showcase their products and services with the industry; it is the best place for networking and sharing perspectives.
With over 1,200 participation of key decision makers in attendance this is the perfect place to showcase your products and services.
Taking part in the NOGOF exhibition will put your company at the forefront of the oil and gas leaders in Nigeria and strengthen relationships as well as increase your upstream, midstream, downstream and other indigenous companies as well as international establishments in the industry business network.
Your company will have an opportunity to exhibit their activities and products to delegates from the upstream, midstream, downstream and other indigenous companies as well as international establishments in the industry.
The exhibition is set for 18th – 19th May, 2023 with booths open on the event days
- Join the exhibiting companies at NOGOF 2023. Play a key role in the upcoming event.
- Book an exhibition booth
Join the exhibiting companies at NOGOF 2023.
Exhibitors are able to book their exhibition stands by writing an email to email@example.com or by contacting us at 08131605386.
WHAT IS EXPECTED OF EXHIBITORS
- To provide confirmation and payment to be an Exhibitor.
- To provide Exhibitor’s (Company’s) Profile
- To be available for Dry Run Sessions
- To be available and attend the conference
- To provide Exhibition material in advance
- Video format required: 1 minute video in Mp4 or MOV format
- Social Media and Website URLs
- Pictures of product and services: PNG or JPEG Profile
- pictures of exhibitor reps: PNG or JPEG Logos and Banners:
PNG or JPEG
- Service cataloges/Product Documents: PDF Document